Installation Guide for Ignition Enhancer
How to Install the Ignition Enhancer
This video will guide you in installing your Ignition Enhancers to your engine.
- Step 1: Remove your engine cover.
- Step 2: Carefully unplug the ignition cable.
- Step 3: Loosen the nut on the ignition coil.
- Step 4: Pull out the ignition coil.
- Step 5: Pay attention to how the coil, ignition enhancer, and spark plug are positioned as seen below:
- Step 6: Adjust the position of the enhancer to make sure it is centered.
- Step 7: Plug the coil back into the spark plug.
- Step 8: Tighten the nut of the coil.
- Step 9: Repeat for each cylinder.
- Step 10: Start your engine to ensure there is no cylinder misfire.