For Gasoline Vehicles (excl. European) NEW IgniTech GBX Ignition Enhancer
NOTE: One spark plug uses one Ignition Enhancer.
BRAND NEW IGNITECH IGNITION ENHANCER
- 10 minute installation.
- Up to 15% increase in horsepower and torque. *
- Up to 30% decrease in fuel consumption.
- Greater throttle response.
- Enhanced combustion by improving spark.
- Removal and prevention of carbon buildup.
- Lower average engine temperature.
- Reduction in exhaust emissions.
Fits the Following:
- For all gasoline vehicles besides European models.
- Used only on Direct Ignition, DI, coil-on-plug, or COP.
Revolutionary Technology Designed in Germany.
The Ignition Enhancer is easily attached to the spark plug without any complex wire and solenoid system. By adjusting the ignition voltage, it maintains the spark at its highest peak at idle and high-speed engine rotations.
This increases the combustion power of the engine, which removes the carbon buildup in the chamber and gives the vehicle a smoother idling condition and a lower engine temperature at higher speeds. An increase in combustion power results in improvements in horsepower, torque, and throttle response. Moreover, fuel consumption decreases up to 30% despite the engine power increase because a lower rotating speed in the engine is needed for greater power output.
A greater ignition efficiency can also extend the life of the vehicle’s spark plugs, cowls, generators, and help save maintenance costs.
Installation (10 Minutes):
1. Pull out the ignition coil from the spark plug cylinder.
2. Place the Ignition Enhancer with silver magnetic side up into the ignition coil until completely immersed. It should attach magnetically to the ignition coil.
- Make sure the Ignition Enhancer is centered in the ignition coil (cannot be crooked).
3. The installation is complete if the Ignition Enhancer does not fall out with the ignition coil turned upside down.
- If Ignition Enhancer falls out, repeat steps 1 and 2.
4. Put the ignition coil back into the spark plug cylinder.
Why You Should Consider the Ignition Enhancer:
- The Ignition Enhancer keeps the factory engine design.
- Installation only takes 10 minutes.
- Impact is noticeable only 500 miles after installation. #
- No additional system burden: no power connection is needed for installation.
- Non-consumable: the Ignition Enhancer is a non-moving part that will not degrade over time. Installation will not cause system overburden or overheating problems.
* Increase in horsepower and torque varies depending on engine model and vehicle.
# Ignition Enhancer takes approximately 500 miles to remove carbon deposits collected in pistons before effects are felt.
How to Install the Ignition Enhancer
This video will guide you in installing your Ignition Enhancers to your engine.
- Step 1: Remove your engine cover.
- Step 2: Carefully unplug the ignition cable.
- Step 3: Loosen the nut on the ignition coil.
- Step 4: Pull out the ignition coil.
- Step 5: Pay attention to how the coil, ignition enhancer, and spark plug are positioned as seen below:
- Step 6: Adjust the position of the enhancer to make sure it is centered.
- Step 7: Plug the coil back into the spark plug.
- Step 8: Tighten the nut of the coil.
- Step 9: Repeat for each cylinder.
- Step 10: Start your engine to ensure there is no cylinder misfire.
Ask us about this product:
Warranty Policy for Ignition Enhancer
Each Ignition Enhancer is warranted to be free of manufacturer’s defects for 3 years from the date of purchase. Please contact us to begin a warranty claim.
- We will provide a prepaid return shipping label.
- It may take up to 3 business days after we receive your warranty return for us to inspect the item and process your exchange or refund. If for any reason your warranty is denied, we will contact you to let you know the details of the denial.
TurboTurbos will replace or refund at its discretion any product that proves defective in material or workmanship under normal installation, use, and service. Our warranty DOES NOT cover any damage or malfunction due to improper installation, misuse, unauthorized alteration, or externally induced physical damage.
Return & Exchange Policy for Ignition Enhancer
If you are not entirely satisfied with your Ignition Enhancers, we’re here to help. Just contact us within 90 days of purchase and we will give you a full refund.
- We accept returns for installed and uninstalled Enhancers. However, your return WILL NOT be accepted if there is physical damage to the Enhancer.
- Please contact us for a free return shipping label.
- It may take up to 3 business days after we receive your return for us to process your refund. Please note that processing times vary by card issuer, so it may take a few more days for you to receive the credit.
- Funds will be returned to the original form of payment.
Please contact us to begin the simple return process.
*For more details about our return or warranty policies, please feel free to contact us directly.
We accept PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and BANK.
All orders shipped to California addresses have 7.75% tax and all other orders are tax exempt.
DOMESTIC SHIPPING: We use UPS, USPS, and FedEx as our domestic shipping method. Our standard shipping policy is to require a signature upon delivery for any item more than $300 in value. If you are unable to sign for your order, please contact us by the time you submit your order, and we can disable that feature. Please note that you assume all responsibility for the delivery of items in these cases.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING: International shipment is shipped via UPS, USPS, or FedEx. Transit time does fluctuate depending on your location. International customers are responsible for any and all taxes, duties, or other additional fees associated with the delivery.
We will update tracking number once item is shipped. Please check your messages and or purchase history for this information.